Here are the candidates for 2017 ‘Time’s Person of The Year.’
- -Amazon chief/Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos
- -North Korea ruler Kim Jong Un
- -Russia election-meddle probe Special Counsel Robert Mueller
- -NFL-ers national anthem protest launcher Colin Kaepernick
- -#MeToo Movement
- -China President Xi Jinping
- -The Dreamers
- -Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman
- -Patty Jenkins Director of Wonder Woman
President Donald Trump is also on the list, but he’s already declined.
So if the POTUS is ‘actually’ out, the number one influencer this year is none other than #MeToo Movement. There’s still a possibility that Trump could be selected, but it would seem a bit humiliating for Time magazine to pick him at this point.
The ‘NFL-ers national anthem protest launcher Colin Kaepernick’ would come in as the top three logical choices. But it would be behind the impactful #MeToo Movement.